LH Imports Ltd. is fast growing Vancouver based company that has been in business for over sixteen years. We have successfully established a presence across North America as a key distributor of furniture.We are looking to hire a resourceful, driven and motivated Customer Service & Sales Representative at our Burnaby, BC location. Working alongside our External Sales Team, this role is the first point of contact for Clients and Retailers with regards to questions, orders, and other sales related inquires.
- Handle incoming telephone or email queries from Customers or Retailers.
- Maintain excellent relations between Customers, Retailer and LH Imports.
- Managing customer accounts; includes responding to all inquiries, entering orders, processing and tracking shipments and follow up.
- Assure complete customer satisfaction throughout the entire cycle of the inquiry and or delivery cycle
- Enter orders from website, customer calls, faxes, trade shows etc.
- File and maintain all customer records
- Work with clients to resolve claims. Record and document all details.
- Other duties as requested to support the Marketing, Product Development and Administration departments.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Customer Service Role required
- Excellent people skills both in person and via telephone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, results oriented, creative problem solver
- Strong team player Skills
- Educated in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience using CRM systems (experience with SAP is preferred)
- Experienced in Adobe is an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.